World leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions
Our key target is to be the world´s leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions and to operate as a strong forerunner in sustainability.
Lamor has defined five main targets for the strategy period 2023-2025
- To be the preferred partner in selected strategic markets, especially in the Middle East and South America.
- To enter three new markets to create a positive environmental impact.
- To win five new significant projects to strengthen local presence and to solve significant environmental challenges.
- To be part of solving the global plastics problem with a 100 kilotonne project portfolio of recycled plastics.
- To deliver efficient and effective solutions to customers with the globally local operating model.
Global partner network as a growth accelerator
The cornerstone of the strategy implementation is Lamor’s unique globally operating local partner network. Supported by the network, Lamor can deliver the best know-how and technologies to the customers. In turn, working with local partners enables efficient scalability and compatibility with the local practices. This way of working enables a successful transition from project deliveries to ongoing local business operations and creates significant added value for the customer and partner network.
Lamor constructing cutting-edge facility to promote chemical recycling of plastics
Lamor and Resiclo Oy are collaborating to construct a cutting-edge facility for chemical recycling of plastics in the Kilpilahti area of Porvoo, Finland. This project is exceptional because it marks the first time such a large-scale facility for chemical recycling of plastics will be established in Finland.
Stay in the know
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about innovations enabling the survival of our dear planet.