Who we are and What we offer
Lamor is one of the leading global providers of environmental solutions. Our solutions and expertise are designed to protect the environment and ecosystems. Lamor strives to respond to the growing global environmental awareness that creates demand for sustainable solutions for soil and water clean-up. Our vision is a clean tomorrow, where future generations will enjoy clean water and clean soil. At Lamor you may join this meaningful growth journey together with us.
Your main responsibilities:
- Understand production requirements from Lamor Oyj.
- Identify, evaluate and onboard new contract manufacturers in India
- Identify, propose and execute production related investments
- Manage scale-up production and document manufacturing instructions
- Prepare technical specifications and drawings for easy understanding of vendors
- Oversee manufacturing of prototype at vendor's premises
- Commercial negotiations with selected vendors
- Preparation of production schedule and ensuring on-time production within accepted quality standards of Lamor
- Preparing weekly production reports
- Handholding of vendor during the development of the prototype
- Identify, propose, and execute cost-saving projects, production performance activities, and ideal production sites (make or buy study) together with the purchasing manager
- Define, execute, and monitor business rules between Lamor Oyj and contract manufacturer
- All products would also be audited by the expert team from Lamor Oyj. Contract Manufacturing Manager is required to monitor the documentation process followed by the vendor and is required to implement and monitor audit findings
- Ensure corporate compliance for e.g. secrecy agreements, contracts, compliance regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain, and/or manufacturing specialties from a reputed college is a must. An advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing is mandatory. Manufacturing experience in Oil Spill Equipment, Rubber/PVC/hydraulic Industry would be a plus
- Strong technical skills and high level of proficiency with Project Management.
- Direct supervisorial experience in the manufacturing environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple goals, assignments, and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic commercial negotiations skills
Salary: The Job is being offered with a pay range of INR 2200000- 3000000
Employment type: permanent/full-time.
Preferred employment start date: 01 May 2023
Location: Lamor India Pvt Ltd, Navi Mumbai
If all this, as well as our mission to clean the world following our values of passion, innovation, and trust, resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
If you have any questions regarding the process or position, please get in touch with Sanjay Sharma, Country Manager, on e-mail email@example.com
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request with a short video introduction of yourself latest by the 7th of May 2023. Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receiving them.
Stay in the know
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about innovations enabling the survival of our dear planet.