Who we are and What we offer:Lamor is one of the leading global providers of environmental solutions. Our solutions and expertise are designed to protect the environment and ecosystems. Lamor strives to respond to the growing global environmental awareness that creates demand for sustainable solutions for soil and water clean-up. Our vision is a clean tomorrow, where future generations will enjoy clean water and clean soil. At Lamor you may join this meaningful growth journey together with us.
Your main responsibilities
Responsible for overall financial management in LIPL both when it comes to external/statutory reporting and internal mgmt reporting
- Managing bookkeeping, accounting, and cash flow practices both as per Indian and IFRS regulations
- Arrange Audit, Taxation, and Bankers' Compliances
- GST accuracy including the filing of GST returns, Tax returns, monitoring of Income Tax Liabilities, etc.
- Responsible for ROC compliance with the help of the Company Secretary,assigning ROC work to CS after negotiating commercial for the same
- Treasury function including cash flow planning, monitoring of day-to-day banking transactions and trade financing preparation of financial instruments (letter of credit, bank guarantees etc)
- Collection of Accounts Receivable together with the Sales Department
- Preparation of financial presentations and funding proposals in the LIPL Board meetings.
- Financial reporting as per Indian Accounting standards and to Lamor Corporation as per International Accounting standards
Internal mgmt reporting
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget and the monthly forecastsz
- Project profitability monitoring: Actual project margin versus sold margin
- Be engaged in Sales Contracts reviews
- Be engaged in Supply Contract reviews and overall vendor management
- Support Logistics and Admin management in coordination with Operations Mgmt
- Member of the LIPL Mgmt team
- Be the watchdog for potential Code of Conduct and misuse of company assets
- Financial training to LIPL employees
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in finance/Accounting/Commerce from a reputed university
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at the managerial level
- Background of both international and local working environment
- Previous experience in international reporting and consolidation is desirable
- Extensive experience in managing and understanding financial statements
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance processes
- Familiar with both Indian and International Accounting standards
- Results-oriented and business-focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with a strong focus on integrity and compliance
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strict when it comes to financial compliance
- Insight into Lamor’s business operations; supportive and working closely together with both Sales and Delivery functions
Salary Scale: INR 22 Lac -30 Lac per annum
Employment type: Permanent/full-time.
Preferred employment start date: 01 May 2023
Location: Lamor India Pvt Ltd, Navi Mumbai
If all this, as well as our mission to clean the world following our values of passion, innovation, and trust, resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
If you have any questions regarding the process or position, please get in touch with Sanjay Sharma, Country Manager, by e-mail email@example.com
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request with a short video introduction of yourself latest by the 7th of May 2023.
Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receiving them.
Stay in the know
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about innovations enabling the survival of our dear planet.