Africa, Business Development Manager
Lamor is looking for a proactive individual join our Lamor Middle East and Africa team.
Who we are and What we offer
Lamor is one of the leading global providers of environmental solutions. Our solutions and expertise are designed to protect the environment and ecosystems. Lamor strives to respond to the growing global environmental awareness that creates demand for sustainable solutions for soil and water clean-up. Our vision is a clean tomorrow, where future generations will enjoy clean water and clean soil. At Lamor you may join this meaningful growth journey together with us.
Your part in Lamor’s journey is to be Business Development Manager for Africa West
Your main responsibilities
- Order intake within the region and maintaining sufficient margin level in orders closed.
- Build a sales pipeline of business throughout the East Africa region
- Create a network, and promote Lamor as the service provider of choice
- Responding to customer inquiries; customer service level.
- Executing and contributing to country strategy to develop business based on company strategy
You report to hiring Pentti Korjonen, SVP MEAF.
Employment type: permanent/full time.
Preferred employment start date: asap
Location: Africa, preferable in Senegal
Keys to success
- Broad business perspective and industry knowledge
- Customer understanding, -knowledge of customer’s business
- Sufficient knowledge about company products and services
- Value quantification and value articulation, ability to influence
- Experience with sales and contract documentation
- Demonstrated drive with excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Creative thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Good analytical, presentation and negotiation skills
- Goal orientation and persistence
- open minded for learning new skills, right attitude for our growing business
- Willingness and ability to travel
The best combination of experience, skills, and personal qualities for the position
If all this, as well as our mission to clean the world following our values on passion, innovation and trust resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
If you have any questions regarding the process or position, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request with a short video introduction of your self latest on May 18th, 2023. Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receiving them.
Stay in the know
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about innovations enabling the survival of our dear planet.