Someone once said, “It’s not how you start, it is how you finish that is important.”As we push through Q4 of this challenging year, Lamor is prepared now more than ever to help ensure our industry-leading products and services are available to meet the ever-changing demands of our current and future marketplace.
While we continue to acclimate, Lamor has focused on leveraging its global footprint with stockpiles of oil spill response equipment strategically located throughout our 13 global hubs. Our equipment is ready to sell, rent or lease to own in a moments’ notice.
When you look at your company's safety and risk prevention measures in 2021, are they where you would like them to be? Does your company need help in creating an optimal strategy? Although the world is still a ways away from normalizing at this particular time, we hope that your businesses and individual needs are easier to forecast and Lamor can play a pivotal role in provisioning your operation with the right tools necessary to tackle projects and planned contingencies.
“It is Not If a Spill Will Happen….It is When.” Preparation is the key to success.
The mission and philosophy of Lamor consists of three parts: “let’s”, “clean” and “the world”. Each part of the sentence refers to an essential element of how Lamor operates. We are proud of our mission and invite anyone who shares our values to join us. Allow us to be your partner for whatever may arise in the coming year.
Lamor also offers an extensive catalog of equipment available to be shipped next-day. Equipment suitable for a wide range of environmental scenarios including onshore, rivers, nearshore, harbors, offshore and arctic conditions.
Our inventory includes over
- 15,000m (50,000ft) of different size SFB (Solid Flotation Boom) and FOB model oil containment boom
- Over 3,000m (10,000ft) of various HDB (Heavy Duty Inflatable)
- ILB (Lightweight Inflatable Boom) and Uniboom Self Inflating Boom models
- BSB (Beach Sealing Boom) 2,000m (6,500ft)
- Twenty (20) MM 25 Brush, Disc & Drum Oil Skimming Systems
- Twenty (20) Rock Cleaners for shoreline cleanup
- Twenty (20) Manta Ray Weir Type Skimming systems
- Ten (10) LWS 500/800 High Capacity Weir Skimmers
- Twenty-five (25) High Viscosity GTA Pumping Systems ranging from 20m3/hr (92USG/MIN) to 140m3/hr (625USG/MIN)
- Thirty (30) LCTs (Lamor Collapsible Tanks) land based temporary storage tanks in various sizes Dispersant, Sorbents and Ancillary equipment.
Please contact the Lamor sales team today to learn more about our current delivery incentives and bundled product offerings. We know incidents happen and we are prepared to help you!
Do not forget to follow us on social media for up-to-date information regarding all of Lamor's offerings.